Wednesday, September 10, 2014

OK, So I'll Advertise My Patreon Again

Depending on where you follow me, you may have heard this before, but it does bear repeating.

I just want to take a moment to remind folks, again, in some cases, that I've got a Patreon account. It's here, and the url is http://patreon.com/jmshearer, for those of you who actually like to see those things. Like I say in the video on my account page, I mostly do writing, and I'm sure the video does a very good job of demonstrating why that is.

Of course, I also do the occasional video on YouTube and somewhat regular podcasts on uStream or Mixlr, depending on my mood and how well my computer works for me.

The $2 and $5 milestones are not yet met because, well, I don't have any patrons yet. A big part of why that is is that I'm not getting word out about my being on there, which is something I'm trying to change with this post.

Aside from the early access stuff, I'm not really sure what else I might have to offer, but then again, I'm in kind of a tough spot for offering much else at present. As I mentioned before, I'm having computer issues, and I can't really afford to get them resolved right now. I'm sort of hoping that this Patreon business will help with some of that.

But having it won't do me any good if I don't get word out there. So, please, consider becoming my Patron, won't you? It would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment