Friday, March 6, 2020

A Long Few Weeks


I've had a few major things going on lately and haven't had as much time for this as I'd like.

Some of it has been sorted out now, which will free up a little time, anyway. It will be nice to get back into this and a few other things more regularly again. That should be coming soon enough.

There's at least some of it that I wish had been under less unfortunate circumstances, but everyone involved knew the sad stuff was coming. The good news is that it's over now. I might even even talk about it at some point.

At least I've managed to get a few things done that I've been meaning to do. I've got a little art on DeviantArt that I might put in its own post here, and some Text Play stuff, too.

As always, there's more to come as well. That'll come when it comes. See you then, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment