Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Remembering Drafts And Stuff


Sometimes I have trouble with that.

The day I did the first draft for this post was one of those times. I'd meant to have the draft of the post about gaming series stuff with me when I went to do my laundry, but it turns out I didn't. Could have sworn I had it with me when I left the house, but it turns out I was wrong.

It's not that forgetting said draft will slow me down all that much. It will still take me longer than it probably should to get it done, even if I had remembered the working draft the other day. I have a bad way of taking my time with things like this, even when I remember to work on them.

That's one of a few things I need to work on, too: remembering to actually work on my projects regularly rather than just whenever. That's how other people manage to actually get places with things, after all.

With that in mind, I should probably get to work on some of this stuff. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment