Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just Writing: March 26, 2020


I keep thinking I have ideas beyond what has become my standard fare here, and then I never seem to make anything of them.

I know I've got at least one draft for other stuff around someplace, but I'm not sure where it is right now. If I weren't working on this at my usual late hour, I'd make something of an effort to find it. As it is, though, I just want to do something different than what I have been lately.

One thing that's been bothering me about all this lately is that it seems like it used to be easier for me to just sit down and write about whatever the hell I wanted than it has been in awhile now. I'm not entirely sure why that is. Maybe it's because I wasn't taking my health seriously enough for awhile there and am finally on a better track again. I'd be surprised if that wasn't at least part of it.

I'd like to say I've been busy with other stuff for awhile here, but that hasn't really changed much over the years. I used to do more of this when I first started, and I'm really not any more or less busy now than I have been this whole time.

It could just be that I'm starting to get better with time management again. That would sure be nice. It would be nicer if I could get myself into bed at a better time again, too, but one thing at a time, I suppose. Something to work on, I guess.

At any rate, I'm going to try to do more of this going forward, just so I'm not just posting old work and video game stuff. I'd always intended this blog to be more than that, and it's time I got to making that happen again.

See you soon with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment