Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Revisiting Old Projects


I keep saying I want to write more, and maybe finally doing something with some long-outstanding projects will help with that.

As I write this, there's two that come to mind easily. One is that I've got a fairly substantial stack of movies on VHS and what I at leas think is a functional VCR. Years ago now, I said that I was going to try to write reviews for at least some of them, but ran into technical difficulties almost instantly. I've had a solution for that for almost as long now, so it's about time I got around to that, I suppose.

The other is something else I've been meaning to get to for awhile now, too. Back when Channel Awesome was worth going to and had a user blog section, I was doing a series there called Looking Back, and in the course of that, I did a series on the Digimon anime franchise. When I was wrapping that up, there was a series of feature-length episodes coming out, meant as a proper, decent sequel to at least the original season, called Digimon Tri. I got all six of those when they were released here in the US, as I had planned to. I'd also planned to do either one big review of them as a whole, since they're pretty much one long story, or individually, since that's how I got the Blu-Rays. I'll have to decide on that before I get on with it.

There are a few other things I need to get on with as well, but it's all going to have to wait until I'm not so zonked from trying to work on things like this at the tail end of a long day of doing other stuff while worrying about still more things. I'm sure I'll get to it all eventually, though. That's the plan, anyway, and my intent is to have some sort of followthrough before long.

I'll do my best to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment