Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Not Much Action

I guess I'm getting more of this done than I think, but it sure doesn't feel like it.


I keep thinking I've got more ideas for this thing than I actually seem to. When I'm away from my computer, I've got lots of them, but when I get a chance to sit down and write, I just can't seem to get my head around actually doing it, not sure why.


As tempted as I am to speculate, I'll refrain from that as best I can for now. It's just difficult to get going with this. As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I'd always intended for this to be about more than just video games and a few updates about such here and there. I've got plenty of ideas to that end, but right now I'm having trouble making anything of them and that bothers me.


I'm trying to get that sorted, but I'm not sure how long that'll take, which bugs me, too. I know these things can't exactly be done on a schedule, but I'd still like to get this taken care of sooner rather than latert all the same.


Anyway, I'm trying to get this sorted out. I've got ideas for this that I'd like to use, and maybe I'll get to that before too long. See you soon with something else, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment