Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Old Lemonade Jar

Not sure when or where my folks got it, but they've had it for awhile and it's neat.


It's probably a good 25 years old, at least. I know they've had it long enough that I can't remember if there was actually lemon juice in it. Given that this thing is ReaLemon branded, though, I would think there was. Here's one view of it:



I'm not sure they make much besides wine bottles out of green glass like that any more, but I don't go looking for that kind of thing very often. There's instant tea in it this case, but there's a recipe for lemonade on the other side of the jar:



That's not a very good view of the actual text, but it does show how it looks relative to everything else on the bottle. Here's a better view of the relevant bits:


I might have to try making a lower-carb version of that, just to see how well it works, since that's kind of how I'm doing things now. I might even do a post about it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment