Saturday, July 16, 2022

A Quick Look At The Week Ahead: July 16, 2022

This is kind of a followup to my previous post.


As things are right now, I'm thinking I might actually be able to make a few of the things I talked about there happen in the next week. Things are not exactly set at this point, because, as I write this, I probably won't know my schedule for next week until Saturday after work at the earliest. This is just a basic place to start, anyway.


I've got a couple things in the fridge to do JM Tries videos with, and they'll kind of fit with the weather we'll be having. For the moment, I'm thinking either Monday or Tuesday evening on one of those, since I've been getting off work relatively early those days. We'll just have to see what I can manage with the time I think I'm going to have.


As for the Odds and Ends video, I'm going to try for that, too, but I don't want to be too hasty about saying a day or date, because I feel like saying something about one video is pushing my luck enough as is.


Same for the Text Play post. I'm hoping to get to that as well. I'm sure there'll be time for it if I do things right, but I don't want to push my luck, either.


I've also got some old MST3k stuff I really should get on with reposting, too, and I just may get that done this week, too.


My reason for at least trying for more of a plan right now? Well, I think this graphic from the National Weather Service sums it up:



So anyway, I'm hoping to be back soon with something or other. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment