Saturday, July 30, 2022

Switching To Decaf

Actually already have, for the most part.


It's something I've been meaning to do for awhile now, and I think I've managed to switch to mostly decaf coffee. Since I've been making lifestyle changes lately anyway, it seemed like it might be a good idea to cut back on the regular coffee as well. Not sure if it was a good idea or not, or if it's helping anything, but it's worth a try.


I've still got some regular stuff around, too. It's just that most of it's either the fall- and winter-holiday themed stuff that's a nice treat later on in the year or instant, which isn't always as convenient as it might seem.


I think I'm sleeping a little better than I was before, but like with the other stuff I'm trying, it's a little soon to say for sure. It's something that's going to be ongoing either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment