Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Picture Post: The Button Can

My mom’s button can, that is.


This really isn’t even about the buttons in the can, either, since I didn’t think to get any pictures until everything was already cleaned off the table. There are a lot of cool old buttons in this thing, but I’ll have to wait for some other time to get pictures of those. For now, though, here’s the can itself:



From what I understand, there was a whole set of these things, for flour, sugar, coffee, and tea, I believe, and I think my folks might still have some of the others. I’m sure I’ve seen at least one of those others someplace around, I just can’t remember where off the top of my head.


I’m not sure when this was made. It certainly has a 70s look to it, though.


Otherwise, I don’t have much else to say about this. Gonna wrap this up for now. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment