Friday, July 22, 2022

Always More Ideas

Both a good thing and a bad one.


I've got plenty of ideas for all this online stuff I do, and I'm always coming up with more. Those are good things by most measures. The bad thing is that I've had a bad way of not getting many of them done lately.


I managed to do one of the JM Tries videos I mentioned in my last FFTM post, which is good. That cleared up a little brain space for about 12 hours the evening I got it posted. Unfortunately, it took me about that long to start coming up with ideas for what my next project should be when I've already got like five in progress already.


One of the ones I've got bouncing around in my head is good enough that I should probably have written it down when I finished the first draft of this post so I could have done something with it when I finished something like it.


Actually, it reminds me of a meme I saw about things like this. It was a flow-chart sort of thing going from having an idea to getting started with it to telling people about it to having another idea, with a space about finishing something getting bypassed. If I'd had my wits about me the last time I saw it, I'd have saved it to put in a post like this one. Or at least shared it wherever it was I saw it.


But anyway, lots of ideas, as always. The problem is getting any of them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment