Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wild Weather

It's summer, of course, but still...


I don't know if there's much to it, but it seems like we've been having a bit more sever weather this spring and summer than we have in quite a few years. So far, we've had at least three big windstorms in as many months. We had a big derecho sort of thing with a big dust storm at the end of May, another big windstorm two or three weeks later in June, and then still another the afternoon of July 5, a news story about which a local TV station did here. Power outages have come along with all three, and if I haven't been affected personally by them, I know people who have been.


I might not know for sure what the reason behind it is, exactly, but I know it's not a good sign that things are going the way they seem to be going. We've also had quite a few unseasonably warm days this summer as well, which is not a good sign either.


I haven't really got anything else to say about it right now. We'll just have to see what the summer brings, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment