Wednesday, June 28, 2023

TEXT PLAY: Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation, 2000, Square-Enix): Issue #081: All I'm Gonna

I think I've got all the character-specific skills I'm going to get.


I'm sure there's plenty that I've missed, and that said number is more than I realize. As I've said several times lately, though, I'm at a point where I just need to get on with finishing this thing. I'm doing this to fill in a couple last details before I finally do just that.


Firstly, in the session this one's about, I finished off Steiner's Climhazzard move, which is, as I've noted, the last character specific skill I'm likely to get here. I'm not sure where else to get the equipment to get the rest, and even if I was, I'm not sure I'm up to do that kind of work at this point.


Secondly, I ran into a friendly monster fight near Lindblum, since that's where I was working on this. It was with the Ragtime Mouse dude, who asks trivia questions about the game. This one was about when a particular war started. I got it wrong, said true when it was false. I'm not going to sweat it, though, simply because I've also said that this was never meant to be a 100% run.


Lastly, I had a Reflect Ring made at the Synth Shop in Lindblum. I think everybody in the party can use it to learn auto-reflect. I'm not sure I'm going to go to that kind of effort to make that happen. There are still a few places I'm still going to try to go, just because it might be worth it. We'll see where I take this next time, though. I do enjoy the Black Mage Village, after all.


With that in mind, until next time, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment