Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, Folks!


I hope you're all having a good one!



I am so far. I'm actually getting things done for change, and I got a few cool gifts, too. I feel kind of bad about not being able to give any this year, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe next year.



That's one of my goals for 2013, to improve myself enough to be able to do something like that. Not sure how well I'll actually do, but I know I'll never get anywhere if I don't try. So, I guess we'll see.



There's always new writing projects of one sort or another in the works for all the places I post to regularly. Those places are, primarily, my personal blog and ThatGuy With The Glasses, with a few others as needed.



And as always, I'll be making and announcing other plans as I make them and posting them to the relevant sites.



So, anyway, I hope you're all having a good holiday. See you with new stuff soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment