Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Resolutions.

It's that time again, folks.

New Years resolutions are something of a tradition here in the US.  Seems like everybody does them.  Even I've got one.

The one I've got is one I've been making and keeping since I was in high school: that other than this one resolution, I'm not making any new years resolutions.  By the end of high school, I'd learned that I'm either going to do something or I'm not, regardless of whatever else I may say about it.  Besides, most new years resolutions are crap anyway because they get broken almost instantly for one reason or another.

And really, why wait until the first of the year to do something I'm actually going to do?  Unless it directly involves money somehow, most of the time it really doesn't matter that much, so I may as well go ahead if I'm going to do it.

So that's my resolution, same as it has been for a long time now.

Happy New Years a couple days early, folks.

2 comments:

  1. What is your resolution? This is rj in tampa bu the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to do what I need to get done without making needless and ultimately worthless promises to myself.

      Delete