Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So That's About My Luck...

Just checked my bank account, and really, there's only one way to describe it.

I'm not out of money or anything yet, at least.  The good news is that I have enough in savings to cover rent this month.

The bad news here is that I'm still running a little short in that department and really need to find a way to remedy that situation.  I'm not expecting things to go bad, but if they do, well, there's really only one way it can go.

There are a few things I can do to scrape together a little extra cash quick in the short term, and there are a few other things that I've had around for awhile that maybe I should have another look at.  They might be worth doing something with again.

And I'll be looking for new ways to get a little money off this whole blog thing, too.  It's too bad it didn't work out the way I had hoped before.

At any rate, there's still a little time before everything's due, so maybe things will work out a little better than I think.  I just need to find a way to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment