Saturday, December 8, 2012

So, Prune Juice, Then...

What you are about to witness is an experiment.
--Dr. Clayton Forrester, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

Well, the beginning of one, anyway, and a rather foolish one, at that.

See, a while back, I wasn't feeling so great. At the time, I was just assuming that it was from eating improperly cooked chicken. The symptoms I was having fit quite well with that.

But I've been thinking about it since then, and have realized that there was another possibility. I was drinking a bottle of prune juice at the time, and from what I understand, that can cause similar effects to bad chicken.

So, what I'm going to do here is try a little experiment. I'm going to pick up a bottle or two of prune juice, just to see what happens when I know for sure what I've got going on.

Who knows, this may help me to take some of this excess weight off. At the very least, it couldn't hurt much. I guess we'll just have to see what happens here, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment