Thursday, May 23, 2013

But Where To From Here?

OK, things seem to be back to normal and going in the right direction again. So, what now?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants these answers, both from myself and others.

I've got plenty of ideas, and I'm not lacking motivation to the extent some might think. I know it's just a lot of making the time to sit down and make it happen. I've even had a good amount of success with that in the not too distant past. How and why I seem to have lost a lot of that momentum lately, I'm not sure. I just want to get it back.

I have had a bit of trouble sleeping lately, but simply remembering to turn the lights off when I go to bed has remedied that, for the most part. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the deal is.

I suppose I should take the good news in that things are getting back to normal. I just need to make something of it, which means my actually sitting down and doing things again. So here's to getting with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment