Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just Things And Stuff -- 5/19/13

I should probably have been in bed awhile ago, but some things are worth staying up for.

In this case, those things are the stack of drafts I've had built up for awhile.  I've been meaning to get to them for quite some time, and for one reason or another have just been putting them off.  But now that some issues have been resolved, it's time to get back to work on them.

This pile of drafts I've got includes things for several projects I'm working on, most notably things for That Guy With The Glasses.  There are actually two Looking Back articles I've got going.  There's one I need to finish because I've actually talked about it there, and another I at least wanted to get typed up so that it wasn't sitting on my desk any more.

There's always the art I like to do from time to time.  Haven't been particularly inspired on that front of late, but that may change soon.  I hope so, anyway, because I enjoy that almost as much as I like writing.

And the Text Play of Lufia and the Fortress of Doom is still ongoing.  I've been meaning to make time to sit down and play some more, but have had trouble with that lately.  That's got me to thinking about the old schedules I used to have for this sort of thing.

It's about time I tried to make another one of those.  Things seem to work out so much better when I have something like a written plan to work with.  I guess this just goes to show that Dave Ramsey is right when he says what he does about that on his radio show, even if he is talking about money and I'm not here.

But anyway, that's kind of where I am right now.  I'll have a better plan and more things to say once I've gotten some sleep.  Until then, have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment