Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sink-Oh De Something-Or-Other...

At any rate, it's the first week of May, and it's about time I made a post about something, even if it's not anything, really.

I guess I could mention the weather, which is starting to shape up. It's supposed to be a bit chilly and rainy over the weekend, but I'll take it compared to what we've been having lately:


Sure, it looks like it's just one chunk of snow going over another on the windshield of my car, but it's actually a tube, like this:


But anyway, from the sounds of things, the weather's finally going to be springlike next week. I'm really looking forward to that, just because there's so much I like doing outside. And I may even write about it here.

But that's for another time, folks. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment