Thursday, October 3, 2013

More Updates

I know I've been doing a lot of this lately, but it's all I've got right now.


Things have been happening. Just nothing to post here. So, where to begin, hmmm...?


Text Plays

I'm still working on Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. I'm just stuck in the cave I talked about in the last issue of that one. There's this site called VGMaps that an L.P.er I watch on YouTube called HCBailley talks about and uses. I hate to use it myself because it feels like cheating, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to if I ever want to get through this, and I kind of want to.

And while I'm on the subject, I may as well plan out the next couple Text Plays as well. Since I'm having so much trouble with Lufia, once I'm done with that, I'm going to move onto Final Fantasy 6 because I'm going to need a game I'm pretty sure I can get through without much help.

In addition, I'm thinking I might do at least a partial side game from my PlayStation collection. Right now, I'm thinking it'll be either Breath of Fire 3 or SaGa Frontier, but it'll depend on what I can find handy when I'm ready to start.

Video and Streaming

I've got a few ideas here, too. I still plan on doing my uStream show on Tuesday evenings. I've got a few ideas for YouTube vids as well that I need to sit down and recored. Those will be posted as they're ready.

General Writing

I've got a lot of drafts for just random things around, but a lot of them really are as the title of the blog implies, Passing Thoughts, and lately have been becoming irrelevant before I can get them typed up and posted.

There's also a piece of fiction that's part original and part fan fiction that I've been working on for quite a while now. I'm at a point now where I'm closing in on having the first chapter just about ready to go, and even have a better idea of a working title: J. Michael Shearer's Fantasyland Theater. It seems like not so long ago, I was able to churn these things out like mad, but as I've gotten older and perhaps matured as an author, I've started taking more time with these things, just to make sure I'm keeping simple things like continuity errors to a minimum. I'm hoping to have that ready to go before the end of the year, but we'll see.

And that's about it for now. I hope I'm not overextending myself here, but we'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment