Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hot and Humid

At least in my apartment anyway.

Normally, this time of year, I'd be half freezing in my apartment. It's something I've gotten used to over the years I've lived where I do. This year is a bit different, though. With the temperatures outside being below normal, the air conditioning hasn't been running nearly as much as it has been most other years. The fact that it's warmer than it has been in the past isn't a problem, really. I keep plenty of things to drink in the fridge, after all.

What really gets me is the humidity we're having all of a sudden. That's the part that's really uncomfortable. If it wasn't for that, things might almost be bearable in here. As is, though, things are more than a little uncomfortable, which makes it hard to do things like write or sleep.

But since I've been thinking about this, I may as well make mention of a slight change in my Patreon plan. I'll stick with my milestone goals for a little while. What's changing is that I don't think I'll be posting the Text Play issues directly through Patreon. I tend to get a little link-heavy when I'm doing that, and Patreon doesn't seem to like embedded links. I'll still do the random thoughts like this and the Looking Back articles, because those don't tend to rely quite so much on the links.

Otherwise, that's pretty much where I am now, trying to stay cool and dry. Hopefully, I'll have some better material on the way shortly. See you then, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment