Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Quick Happy Halloween!



Well, it’s Halloween, so I guess there’s going to be spooks about.

I certainly won’t be going trick-or-treating, and I’m not sure if I’ll be involved with handing out candy tonight, either, but we’ll see.  That’s still several hours away, and I’ve got plenty to do between now and then.

One thing I’m fairly certain of is that the plans I’ll be announcing later on won’t be happening tonight, since I’ll almost certainly be busy with other things.  But stay tuned anyway, because I’m sure things will get interesting.

But anyway, because I’m not sure I’ll have a chance later and I don’t want to forget, happy Halloween, everyone!  Stay safe if you’re taking your costumed little ones out, or will be dressing up for a walk yourself tonight!  I quite like having an audience for my work, and I’d prefer that you all stay alive and well!  So, have fun, stay safe, DFTBA, and keep it spooky, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment