Sunday, October 18, 2015

Using The Little Grill

So, back in 2014, I did this blog post, and now I figure I may as well show the finished product in use.

Well, kind of, anyway.

So, I decided I'd do a grilled tuna sandwich over a fire the other day.  When I started, the fire was still going pretty good, so the first side I had towards the heat got a little done...


Grilled Tuna Sandwich -- Dark Side by JMShearer on DeviantArt

That's OK, though.  I kind of like it that way.  But by the time I got around to flipping the thing over and taking pictures, the fire was pretty much out, as you can see here:


Grilled Tuna Sandwich -- Light side by JMShearer on DeviantArt

Still enough heat there to toast the bread a little bit and melt the margarine I used to hold it together some, but not quite as done as the other side.

All in all, I think it came out pretty good.  Had some Sriracha to dip it in, which really helped.  Next time I have some stuff together and decent weather on a day off, I might have to do some hot dogs on it.  Might be awhile, though, because winter's on its way, and it gets a little chilly in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment