Friday, December 11, 2015

Feeling Buried...

It's not for lack of ideas, really.

It rarely is, of course, and in most cases, I'd even go so far as to say it's quite the opposite, most of the time. I've actually got more ideas than I know what to do with. The trouble of late has been twofold, for the most part. One part of it has been picking one of the ideas I've got to work on. There's the second actual part of the Looking Back series on Digimon I've got going for the Channel Awesome community blog section that I haven't touched in months, for example, or the thing I'm doing for this blog about my experiences with Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons and comics that I haven't done anything with in almost as long. There's a ton of other ideas I haven't even started with yet, too.

The other part of this is that I feel like I just haven't been able to make the time to work on any of it. I know I want to do all these things, but I just can't seem to come up with what seems like any reason to care about actually doing them, good, bad or otherwise.

There is some good news in this, though. There's what seems like an obvious solution to this problem. For the last few months, I've kind of fallen out of the habit of doing my exercise routine. Getting back on that might help. It's certainly not guaranteed, and doing it will not be easy. Still, it's the best I've got right now, so it's worth a shot.

Hopefully, I'll get this sorted before too terribly long. Feeling buried like this really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment