Thursday, December 24, 2015

Not So Good...

I've been feeling a little off this week.

Well, more than a little off, really. I was throwing up Monday morning. Good news is, though, I think I'm over that part now. I'm still not feeling so great, though. It's taken me quite awhile to get to the point where I was even feeling well enough to sit down and write this.

So anyway, for anyone who is wondering where my Mixlr/uStream show was this week, that's where. I completely forgot about it on Tuesday because I spent most of the afternoon sleeping off whatever this is that I've got after I got home from my part-time job that day, and I just wasn't feeling well enough to do it on Wednesday. Since I've got plans for the rest of the week, I'll just have to plan on getting something together for next week. It's time for an end-of-the-year sort of thing anyway.

Until then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everybody! Stay healthy, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment