Monday, February 15, 2016

A Few Things On Pause

Mostly the gaming and podcasting stuff for the time being.

Depending on how things go in the next couple days, I could find myself with my third straight seven-day work week. I think I can handle it, of course, as I have in the past. At the same time, I must admit, that was quite some time ago now, the better part of twenty years, really, and I'm hardly as young as I was back then.

With that in mind, there are a few things I'm going to need to put on hold until the important, grown-up stuff gets sorted out. For the time being, that means I won't be doing my Tuesday night stream for a few weeks, and the Final Fantasy VIII Text Play will have to wait a while longer before I decide what I'm going to do about it.

Because of the uncertainty at present, I'll try to reassess things the first or second week of March and come up with a new plan then. I really hope I can make a few of these decisions before then, but at present, things are not looking good on that front. Assuming I get my regular work schedule back next week, I'll need to use the time to rest up a bit and consider things when I don't have other matters on my mind.

I will, of course, try to keep up with these impromptu, spur of the moment blogs and the other writing projects I've got going on, but I'm putting the other things on hold for now, while I've still got a chance to make such a decision myself. This is one of those moments when something's gotta give, and I'd like to choose what that something is, if I've got the opportunity to do so.

As a result, I'm choosing to put the webcast and the video game blogging on hold until things clear up a bit. With any luck, I'll be able to bring them back the first or second week of March.

Until then, updates will follow as I can make them. In the meantime, thanks for your time and readership, everyone. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment