Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Art And Whatnot

It’s a place to start, anyway.

In an effort to follow up on my last post, one way of keeping myself busy is with some of the crappy art stuff I share here from time to time. I’ve got a DeviantArt page and a Tumblr account that I’ll share links to when I’ve got new stuff to put there specifically.

For now, though, I just wanted to remind folks that yeah, I know I’m anything but the greatest artist ever. It’s just something I do to keep myself busy when I can’t think of much else to do. Plus, it keeps some of the bits and pieces of scrap paper I’ve got around my apartment from going completely to waste when they hit the recycle bin.


This is also essentially a heads-up that some of this stuff is on the way, just so that anyone who’s taking the time to read this knows to avoid those posts. Or hell, to seek them out when they come. Because I guess some people like that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment