Monday, March 7, 2016

This Plan Of Mine

I'm still trying to work it out.

I should at least have some some idea of what goes where, all the same, before I start.

I still want to keep doing all the things I was before, but some of it may have to be rescheduled. The Text Plays and random stuff I can keep doing any time, the way I always have; Radio Dead Air is still Monday nights from 8 PM to 1 AM, and I'll still be watching that. As I understand, Zipperfish Live is also back from its hiatus in a one-hour format on Friday nights, but I'll have to confirm that.

That leaves my own podcast. I'd still like it to be on Tuesday nights, but my second job is most often on Wednesdays, and more often than not, I've been working Tuesdays lately, especially now that I'm back on full time hours at my day job. With all that in mind, I'll have to see how it all works out as things go along.


I'm really hoping to have a more firm idea of what that will be in the near future, but as always, time will tell. See you soon, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment