Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Feeling Short Of Ideas Again


Yeah, I'm having trouble with both coming up with things to write about and the motivation to write about the few other ideas I do have.

Hell, I haven't even been doing as much of the video game stuff as I would like to lately. I still need to get back to Final Fantasy 9. I've also got a few other projects I've been neglecting as well. One example of that is the “goodie bag” thing I think I got one of the summers I worked out in the Black Hills.

Thing of it is, I've been busier with my day job than I'd thought I'd be, all things considered. I'd thought this whole pandemic thing would give me more free time because of business being down on account of the pandemic. Turns out, I've been getting more hours at work. Not necessarily complaining, mind you. The money will come in handy. It's just that it would be nice to have a little more time to do something with it, or at least things that aren't the day job.

As a result, I really haven't felt quite up to doing much of these things I otherwise enjoy. I guess that might be depression or something. Even if I was qualified to diagnose something like that, it's usually not a good idea to self-diagnose, from what I've heard.

Getting back on a better routine than what I've had lately. It'll give me a better idea of what I'm trying to do with my free time, which means at the very least I won't spend as much time stuffing my face and/or just sitting around wondering what to do with myself. Neither of those things are particularly good for me.

Hopefully, I'll get this sorted soon, just for my own good, if nothing else. See you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment