Friday, June 19, 2020

Updates On Other Stuff


I keep talking about all the things I want to get done, but I never seem to make any of it happen.

I'm sure at least part of the reason for that is that I keep bullshitting around with things like this instead of actually doing the other stuff. I suppose I'm still getting something done this way, but none of it's what I keep going on about.

Thing is, I've always been a little too good about coming up with reasons to delay things. An example of that would be one of the fanfics I've been meaning to transfer from Fanfiction Dot Net to AO3. I took a look at it before I wrote the first draft for this and realized there were some spelling mistakes I should correct in the original. Plus, there are some formatting issues I want to check out, too. The good news is that I do have other stories I could use for that last bit that won't need as much cleanup beforehand.

In fact, I think I'm just going to wrap this up here and get on with that instead. I'll post details around when I finally get some of that done. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment