Sunday, October 4, 2020

A Standalone Post

I used to do more of these.


I haven't much in quite awhile, partly because I've felt like I'd just be taking up space and bandwidth for nothing if I wrote something simply for the sake of writing it. I kind of feel the same way about this, too, but for once, I'm going ahead anyway.


When I did my first of the year post, I said I was shooting for a hundred posts this year. We're three quarters of the way through the year and I'm a little short of that. Not as badly as I had thought, though, which is good.


Keeping more or less caught up shouldn't be that much of a problem, considering that I've still got a fe projects in the works. I just need to keep them coming, and hopefully, I'll be able to do that.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment