Monday, May 31, 2021

Another Long Night

This didn't work out so well when I tried it at the end of March, but I can't figure any way of fixing the issue beyond trying again.


Pulling all-nighters like this wasn't particularly easy when I was in my twenties, and roughly doubling that hasn't helped the situation any. The good news is that at least I've got a few things to keep myself occupied with, as I did last time. Some of it might even turn up here.


Gonna throw on another Kmart longplay video on YouTube while I work on some of it. This time, its the one from the week of my birthday in 1992:



It'll be nice to hear some of the music that was popular the year I turned 15. I'll probably move on to other stuff when this finishes. I'll probably be at a place where I can stop for a minute when I get there.


Otherwise, I'm gonna keep this one relatively short compared to the last one like this I did and get to work on some of that other stuff in hopes that it'll help me feel a little better about getting to bed at a more reasonable time.


Should this not be sufficient, I do have a few “sleep aid” kinda things to try, even if I'm not especially keen on those on account of not having the best experiences with them. I'll give them another go if this doesn't work the way I'm hoping, though, because I need to get my sleep cycle straightened out.


At any rate, I'm going to wrap this up and get on with some of the other stuff. Hopefully, that'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment