Thursday, May 13, 2021

Well Then...

Not sure why I was expecting something other than what I got out of a recent experience...


A few hours before I sat down to write this, I did a JM Tries video for this kinda iffy beverage I found in a local store a while back when I was out looking for other stuff. I'll let the video speak for itself and what I actually thought of the drink, but the nutshell of it is that it's really the sort of thing I'd only get for sake of making the one video, and not just because I didn't particularly care for it.


I'm bringing it up here because I got a barcode and QR scanner on my phone from a company called Tap Media that tends to show associated videos for scanned products, as well as a few other things like Tweets and Wikipedia articles that are somehow related to whatever you're looking at. Turns out, my own video on this one was the first one listed in the YouTube section for that particular item when I scanned the bar code. I'm not sure why I wasn't expecting that or how I feel about it, but there it is all the same.


About the only thing I can really say it is is worth noting here, if only as a passing curiosity. Otherwise, i'm not sure I'd call it a terribly important thing, for now, anyway. Guess we'll just have to see how things work out from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment