Tuesday, May 18, 2021

No Motivation To Write

Per usual, it's not for lack of ideas.


It's a fairly common thing for me to have plenty of ideas to work with. Lately, I just haven't wanted to. Not entirely sure why. The motivation just hasn't been there.


I've got part of a draft about how I've never really been much good at forcing myself to sit down and make these things happen on my desk here, and I'm not sure I'll do any more with it than just mention it here. I probably could have made a career out of something like this if I was better at it, and it kind of sucks that I just wasn't able to do that.


Even worse is that I've got a ton of projects I'm partway through that I'd very much like to finish, even if for my own sake, but for the moment, I'm having trouble making that happen. I guess I'm going to have to change the way I'm doing things if I want to get somewhere with it. Not an easy task, but worth doing.


I'm gonna try to get on with that. I'd like to say results soon, but it's harder than I'd like to say for sure.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment