Tuesday, May 23, 2023

A Twitch Clip For Reference

Because I've been a lot of talk and not much action lately.


As usual, it's not so much for a lack of ideas. I'm sure it's common for folks like me to have too many, and thusly have trouble picking one to concentrate on until it's finished.


Lately, the big project I've had in mind is a photo blog going over some of the stuff in my dad's old fishing tackle boxes. Yes, that's plural. He had like six, many with some cool, very likely vintage and antique stuff in them. Since I'm going through it all in an effort to decide how much I want to keep and use myself anyway, I figured I'd go through and take a few pictures of the more interesting stuff while I'm at it.


Thing is, it's kind of like many of my “personal time” projects of late, I'm having a little trouble getting on with it. I was going through some clips I've got bookmarked in my browser and came across one from a channel called RedGreenJr that seems to fit how my brain is handling all this right now, from gaming to general writing to several other things:



As tempted as I am to start another project right now in hopes that I'll be able to finish it and get myself motivated on the rest, I know from experience that really wouldn't be a good idea, and would likely only make things worse.


I'd get more into all this, but it's getting a little late as I write this, and I should really be off to bed soon, so that'll have to wait until later. Until next time, have a good however long, folks.

EDIT 5/24/23: Here's the clip I was trying to embed, since it doesn't seem to have worked, and I'm not up to troubleshooting where I went wrong. -JMS

No comments:

Post a Comment