Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Progress Report: May 31, 2023

Maybe not on some things it should be, but here all the same.


I want to get something put up here to say that I'm making a little progress on some of the writing projects I've got going on right now. Certainly not all of them, and not even all the ones I want to. Progress is progress, though.


I've got the first part of a two or three part series about my dad's old fishing tackle written. I'll probably get that set up tonight for publication tomorrow. I'd do it now, but as I write this, it's already 1 AM and it's more work than I'm up to at this point in my day. Between my day job and the adult things I need to do outside of that, I'm a little worn out.


I've also made a little progress on some fiction, or more correctly, fan fiction I've been working on for awhile now, too. I'm still quite a ways from a place where I'm ready to post that around, but I'm working on it.


This post is as much a way of getting myself motivated to finish a few of the things I've got going before I start something new. As always, I've got tons of ideas, and maybe writing some of them down someplace would help me remember them for later. The big down side there is that I have quite a lot of them when I'm at work when it isn't exactly convenient or practical to do that.


But like I said, I need to get some of this stuff finished before I move on to other things, written down or not. Maybe getting the tackle one done will be enough of a catalist to get to things like FF9 again, too.


Here's to hoping. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment