Sunday, May 14, 2023

Cycling Things Out

It would be nice if this were about personal habits, but I'm afraid it's not.


At least not directly, anyway.


If previous posts on the subject of my inventory have made me seem like something of a hoarder, there's something to it. It's not just scrap paper I've got too much of. I've also got way more plastic bottles than I need. This isn't to say I don't have need for such things. I do. It's just that I have them in such a quantity that it's time to start getting rid of some of them. They're really easy to replace if I think I need more for some reason.


Now, the plastic won't get the attention that some of the paper does here. Not nearly as much interesting stuff I can do with it, after all. This is mostly because I'm hoping getting it written down will spur me on to actually do it for once.


All this means for now is that there's going to be more plastic in my recycle bin for awhile, a fair bit of which probably should have been there months or years ago now.


But anyway, I'm going to get on that now. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment