Friday, May 12, 2023

Where I Left Off

I'm trying to remember where I left off on the two big writing projects I've got going here.


I'd like to get them both finished since I'm pretty near the end on both of them.


For Final Fantasy 9, I remember that I'd gotten three of the four things I need to get the last key item to finish that side quest. I just need to get that last one and then go for the end of the game itself.


I'm also working on the next part of the Digimon MST3K thing I've been doing here too. As I reflect on it, I'm finding it harder to figure out how to break them up for posting now than it was to write them was 20 years ago. I think I've at least got that much figured out, so all that's left is getting the intros and outros written. Getting that taken care of might take a little time, but I'm on it now, I think.


I'm hoping getting this shared on Twitter, Facebook and my standard four Discord servers will help get me motivated to actually make it happen, since I've got ideas as to what I want to do next in some regards, too.


Onward, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment