Friday, May 26, 2023

Picture Post: Canada Geese In Rotary Park

At least my fishing trip after work yesterday wasn't completely wasted.


There's a park on my way home from work where we can get to the local river that got redone along with some major roadwork that happened a couple years ago that I'd wanted to visit ever since it was finished. That took awhile, what with the pandemic and all, but it finally did yesterday. Better yet, I had some fishing stuff with me at the time, because I was hoping to give that a shot, too.


I only had one thing that was even remotely like a bite, so I gave up after about a half hour. I'd been hoping for a bullhead or two, but aside from that one bite, all I got was the bottom, some moss and a couple sticks.


Like I said before the jump, though, the trip wasn't a complete bust. I did get to do a little looking around, and I got to watch these guys for awhile, too:



So that was fun, at least. I'll have to check out that park more later, just to see if there's an easier way to get to the other side than the one I found last night. That'll have to be next week at the earliest, though, as I've got other stuff to do the rest of this one.


Until next time, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment