Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Double Video Share

Because I think I forgot to share the first one of these before.


I'm embedding these here for the sake of convenience and a desire to not clog up people's socials with links. From what I understand, it's a bigger bump to watch these things on YouTube itself, but this may help some, too.


The first one of these is a JM Tries video that I got out on my “official video day” and just didn't realize:



This second one is from a rather more sporadic series I do called Odds and Ends and Stuff, which is about the random whatever I happen to find in my apartment and think might make an interesting video:



The fact that it's been a couple years between videos in that series kind of says a few things which may not be good.


But anyway, like I was saying in that second video, it's kind of late as I write this, so once I get this set for my standard “press time,” I'm going off to bed.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment