Wednesday, July 5, 2023

More Random Art

Not sure that's a good thing, really.


Like I said last time I posted something like this, I really should know better, but I don't let that stop me. So here's part of a set I posed to my DeviantArt page before I went to bed. Probably shouldn't be sharing that around as much as I do either, but here we are anyway, I guess.


At any rate, here's the thing:



I half suspect my blog's getting used to train at least one AI program, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm leaning towards not good, even if it is getting me the most traffic I've ever had here.


But anyway, this is as much to get content up here. Now that I've done something of the sort, I'm going to get to work on something a lttle more serious in that regard. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment