Friday, July 28, 2023

Record-setting Heat

I guess it's getting more common all the time.


It makes sense, since climate change and global warming are things. Plus, for as big a mess as last winter was, I'm not really surprised summer's bad, too. I'm just surprised I haven't seen this gem more often on the NWS forecast page:



While doing indoor stuff like writing has been easier, it's made some of the subject matter I want to work with a little harder to get to. It's been kind of a tradeoff, and not really in a good way.


From what I understand, these extremes of temperature aren't good for life as we know it. Even if we can't fix what's going on, we can do things to stay safe in spite of them, including staying out of the heat as much as we can and staying hydrated.


I hope everyone reading this who might be or might have been affected by the heat is staying safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment