Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Idea...

I've been giving it some thought since the other day, and since it seems like I can have more than one blog with Blogger, I think I've come up with another plan for monetizing things.





Those who caught the second regular episode of my uStream show or have seen the recorded version have already heard a little bit about this. The plan at this point is to keep my written blog, this one, ad-free for now and start an ad-supported one for my crap art. Not sure how well that will work out, but worth a shot, right?

It can't be any worse than my DeviantART account, after all. The only thing I can claim to get much of out of that, with regard to the art, is the occasional comment, and even those tend to be few and far between. Even if this Blogger thing only gets me $1 a month, it'll be better than nothing.

Only time will tell how well that works out, of course, and the only way I can really lose is to not try. Wish me luck, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment