Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First of Two Kittygirls In Green

I was going to do this two at a time, but it turns out I'll be sticking to my original plan after all.



There's another one of these that will be coming in the next day or so.  There are a couple differences between this and the next.  You'll know when you see the other one.


Those of you that follow me on Deviant Art already know that I'm far from being talented as an artist.  Those who don't are just now finding out that I don't let that stop me.

Essentially, this kind of thing is just to keep me busy while I'm at the laundromat.  I typically manage to just pull the lineart out of my ass in about fifteen minutes or so and spend about a half hour coloring per image, and I do believe it shows.

Anyway, I do hope you all enjoy seeing these things every now and then.  Feel free to comment.  There are certainly folks on DA who do, and I welcome it.

See you all soon with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment