Friday, April 29, 2011

Notes From Work: Consience

Maybe it's time I stopped letting mine bother me so much with regards to this blog.

Sure, it still has a very good place when I'm actually at work. There are some things that just shouldn't be said out loud in that setting. But I really need to stop letting that kind of thinking get in my way when I do this blog.

There are, after all, some things that I really need to address somehow, and this way seems like the best one for me. To do that, I need to stop worrying so much about what might happen and just take the risk if for no other reason than I know things are just as likely, if not moreso, to go badly for me if I don't.

If I start to worry about issues of right and wrong, or if I start fearing the consequences too much, all I have to do is remind myself of the kinds of things that actually happen when I'm on the job. If the antics and behavior are OK, but my finding a way to cope is not, there may be less fairness and good left in the world than anyone realizes.

So I'm going to go ahead with the other blogs I've got in this series. Will I live to regret it? Probably, but certainly no more than I if I don't. I just may regret it sooner.

Wish me good luck, folks. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment