Wednesday, April 13, 2011

News And Announcements From April 13, 2011

It seems like I've been doing a lot of these lately, and I apologise for that.


At least it's legitimate stuff, for the most part, though.

Anyway, though, on with the news and announcements for the day.  I finally got around to posting a few images to my Deviant Art account, and I picked up a few new watchers in the process.  Thanks to the fact that I tend to be a cynical bastard, I'm not sure if these will be actual watchers or just trolls that watched me because they need ready access to material.  Either way, there's a part of me that's glad to have them, since I'm a small time attention whore.

Continuing on with the main subject here, I have a new series I'll be starting here in the near future.  This will be in addition to the ongoing Text Play, and also an attempt at rebuilding something of a schedule away from my regular day job schedule.  I tend to work best when I have one of those, and I'm sure it helps with having readers, too.  I'm not exactly sure what that schedule will look like, but it'll be shaping up here in the next few weeks.

And that aforementioned schedule is going to start taking shape in a moment, as I'm finally going to start posting art here, as I mentioned that I was going to a few weeks back.  Maybe that's why I've been a bit short on readers lately.  I said I was going to do something and haven't yet.

What I think I'll do is make it one per post, and do one per night the next few days, depending on how things go, until I've got all the new stuff I've got ready up.

So, anyway, that should be it for now.  See you soon with more material.

No comments:

Post a Comment