Monday, April 4, 2011

Maybe A Misunderstanding

I'm starting to think there was a misunderstanding of some sort when I last wrote about blogging.

I notice that fewer of my actual entries have been read since then, and and a discussion I had on ZipperFish Live recently made me think about reasons why that might be.

The main discussion was about Facebook and how I might actually have had most of my followers there hide my updates. But then it occurred to me that quite a few of the people who read my blog come from Europe and Asia, and I don't think I have any Facebook friends in those places.

As a result, it occurs to me that maybe I wasn't as clear as I thought I was being when I wrote about changing the way I do blogs.

I had meant that this blog, Passing Thoughts, would stay open and continue to be updated for the foreseeable future.

It's my art blog, Half-Arsed Art, that I'm pretty much done with.

So, continue watching this space for updates. And click the ads, should you see something that interests you. Thanks, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment