Monday, November 26, 2012

Almost Like A Phil Collins Song

Or perhaps more correctly, a Genesis song.


Tonight has been one of those nights where it seems like all my plans have gone wrong somehow, all the things I've tried to do have gone awry. I'm at something of a loss to explain how or why or what I might have done wrong to bring it all down on myself, but I suspect there's a reason that Land of Confusion is going through my head right now.

I've got some computer and other technical issues that I'm dealing with that I've got a post already written about but can't get up right now as I'm working on a machine different from my own at the moment.  And the funny thing there is that yeah, it is a little bit in part to some of the issues I was going to write about.  But that's for another time, and I'll get to it soon as I can.

And then I was going to try to catch my Monday night webcast on Radio Dead Air this week, but I can't get sound on the computer I'm working on right now.  I do have my phone, but no decent way to charge it, and I need to save the battery because I'm travelling from where I am now in the morning.

Ah well, at least I'm going to see my favorite aunt and uncle on my little trip here.  Maybe that'll get things going for the better again.  We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment