Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Clothes

I'm always hesitant to go clothes shopping.

Yeah, I'm sure some of it has to do with the fact that I'm a guy. Men in American culture tend to not like clothes shopping much, and I'm no different.

It's just that a lot of the stuff I wear regularly is starting to look like shit and I'm not sure how well the rest of what I own might fit since I've lost some weight since I last tried it on.

I can't use money as an excuse to not deal with this as much as I used to because, well, I'm sure you all saw the earlier post on that.

Another reason I'm holding back is because I'm never sure what I'd do with the old stuff. I guess I could give it to the Goodwill or something. I know they take stuff like that. I just tend to be lazy about getting stuff together for that.

At any rate, I'm sure I'll figure something out. I may even write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment